Wednesday, September 5, 2012

TATAG NG WIKANG FILIPINPO, LAKAS NG PAGKA-PILIPINO

         I should be proud because I am a Pilipino. We all know that Pilipinos are known for it's culture, place, and also the unique language it is called the "WIKANG FILIPINO" and Dr. Jose Rizal our hero said that who ever Pilipino who don't love his own country and language is more fishy than a fish.

         Communication is very important because we could not understand each other w/o this so we need to have our language but in a country they should have their own language as well as a Pilipino. I am very proud of my language because that makes me a strong Pilipino. I should love my language because I know that it can be one of the reasons why Pilipinos will progress and be one.

         I can surely assure that I am a Pilipino because I love my culture, place, and the beautiful country of the Philippines are you a true a Pilipino or what?......................................................... 

No comments:

Post a Comment