Wednesday, September 5, 2012

POWERFUL SPIRIT

              I was very proud that I am one of the greatest creation. He was so wonderful, He can be a friend, He is everywhere , every time I need Him, He was always there to make me comfortable. He was my inspiration, my, savior, creator and everything that's why I considered Him my best hero ever. He is a spirit but you know Him, we know Him ,all of us knows Him. I am not referring to anybody but I am referring to the one and only my Lord Jesus Christ .

              I consider Him as my hero isn't it obvious ?., because we all know that we are not who and what we are w/o Him. He molded us, guides us , He walks beside us everywhere and every time so in return we must also bring back what He had given us in a way that we must obey what His Holy Book told us to do and God is so great because if we do all of those it is still for our own good. He also created a paradise for us so we must be good in order to experience the eternal life.

              He was my hero ever in my life it's not just because He created me but because I admire His Powerful Spirit and I am hoping to see Him to say personally my simple Thank You, tell to him that I succeeded because of His Powerful Help and to hug Him to show that I had loved Him. I promise that I will live the life He gave me to the fullest w/o hurting anything. I love Him very very much. Forever is not enough for me to love and thank Him........................   

No comments:

Post a Comment