Monday, September 17, 2012

"MY TEACHER, MY HERO"

           I was a student and I want to graduate with an honor that a teacher can only give. We have to count anything, read anything, solve anything, construct anything, and understand everything with the help of our great teachers we can all do that. Education is the key to success to live our life to the fullest because with that knowledge we can think of what is good and right to do.

           As a student of Ilocos Sur National High School (ISNHS), I can say that many of our teachers here at ISHNS are great. Teachers, even if we are not related to them, they are trying their best to do our wrongs be right. Just like our wrong doings about our personalities, they care to give us some advice and that's why they are also called our second parents and our school is our second home that's why I also consider them as one of my Heroes. Teachers play a very big role in our success because w/o our learning's from them I can't be who and what I am today. We have said that they are our second parents since they care about us in terms of about our condition in the school. I consider them also a Doctor not literally doctors but a doctor that heals not only wounds but also with a bad vibes. They are also Engineers because they also construct and mold us to be real people.

           Teachers are hero. They are heroes because there are no engineers, doctors, lawyers, nurses,pilots, seamen and all other professions w/o their great help.     

No comments:

Post a Comment